Voluspa Spreads Light
When we launched #VoluspaSpreadsLight earlier this year, our goal was to diffuse light and love to those impacted by COVID-19. While this battle remains important, the fight against breast cancer is not canceled - and with about 276,480 new cases being diagnosed this year alone, it’s as urgent as ever to engage in the fight. During the month of October, we’ve partnered with Susan G. Komen Orange County to help bring awareness, provide resources, and raise donations for Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
JOIN THE FIGHT
Every two minutes, about one case of breast cancer is diagnosed in a woman in the US and one in eight women will be diagnosed with breast cancer in her lifetime. We've partnered with Susan G. Komen Orange County in supporting their mission of bringing heightened awareness, improving treatment methods and increasing access to breast health services - to help people have a greater chance of detecting early and surviving than ever before. We urge everyone to take care of their health by scheduling routine screenings and preventive care and getting any concerning symptoms checked out.LEARN MORE ABOUT BREAST CANCER
SHOP FOR A CAUSE
Shop our selection of curated pink products and 20% of proceeds will be donated to Susan G. Komen OC during the month of October. Send to someone you love who has battled or is currently battling breast cancer and let them know you recognize the need for heightened awareness and are joining the fight for a cure in a small way!
This donation supports resources to educate and empower our community, as well as providing funding for breast cancer research and health programs by energizing science to find cures.
Now more than ever, we believe both the physical and mental well-being of our communities is of the utmost importance and want to show our support.SHOP THE PINK COLLECTION
OTHER WAYS TO GIVE BACK
Light a candle in honor of someone you know who is battling, has battled or has been affected by breast cancer. We want to help bring the community together to show our support and raise awareness. Hearing each other's stories is critical to create awareness and let others know they are not alone in the fight! Help us spread light and raise breast cancer awareness through social media.
Tag @voluspacandles @komenoc and #VoluspaSpreadsLight so we can reshare these brave stories and raise awareness together.Donate Here
- The most common risk factors for breast cancer are being female and getting older.
- Regular screening tests can find breast cancer early - when the chances of survival are highest.
- Making healthy lifestyle choices - such as being physically active and maintaining a healthy weight - may reduce your risk of breast cancer.
- Know the signs. The most common symptoms of breast cancer are a change in the look or feel of the breast, a change in the look or feel of the nipple and nipple discharge.
- If you or someone you know needs help accessing breast health screening, email Helpline@komen.org or call our Breast Helpline at 1-877 GO KOMEN (1-877-465-6636).